Saturday, October 30, 2010

Lottery Winning Strategies


photo courtesy of donotlick at flickr.com
  Do you see this guy to my right?  His face and emotions best represents how I was feeling just a short time ago.  Like most Americans I have been creamed by the economy.  I was busted
    
I really needed a couple of hundred dollars to pay a bill.  I was living pay check to pay check and was desperately looking for a strategy to get some cash.  I do not mean illegally but something where if I could invest a small amount of money and it would give me a return that I could count on. 

      I was not interested in building a business or playing stocks but something fast and simple that could be duplicated again and again to handle some of my bills.  There is an old saying that states “If you seek it you will find it”. 
That’s exactly what I did but I found my answer to my problem in the oddest places: " The lotto”.   I know I thought the same thing “yeah right” but I am glad I was wrong and opened up my mind to take in more information.  

      I began the journey with needing some money quickly so I talked to two people who at times earned money without working for it in the traditional sense.  These two individuals was my mother in law and a colleague from my wife’s job.  Each one shared to me how they were able to obtain quick sums of money consistently from the lotto   
     
     At first I was skeptical but that all changed when they told me how often they won and for the sums.  The doubt was gone I wanted to know their secret.  They explained to me each their winning strategies, but that was not the best part. 
     
     Even though these two people never met before they basically had a similar game plan on winning.  I was dumb founded I had to share this with someone else these strategies as well as try them myself.   They really did not understand the magnitude of what they shared with me.  The greatest thing for you by reading this is you are getting these winning lottery strategies for free.

"SO LETS BEGIN"

No comments:

Post a Comment